♩♪ ♫ ♬ ♬ ♬ ♬ ♬ ♬ ♬ ♩ ♪ ♫
Deep in the sea,Deep in the sea
Big whale is sneezing
Papa whale is sneezing
haha Hachoo ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭♬ ♬ ♫
Little baby Whale is sneezing
just like Papa hachoo
Choo goes papa he make big waves…
♬ ♬♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭♬ ♬ ♬ ♬ ♬ ♬
There are many members of the whale family, and dolphins are one of the them. They are kind and very friendly to humans. If someone found drowning, the dolphins will swam quickly and use their bodies to bring them out of the water. Such a cute animal friend, are you also very fond of it? Let’s make a small whale necklace and bring a good day to the animals lover.
How to Make Kids Craft Sponge Paper Whale
Materials and Tools:
- Sponge paper
- Double-sided tape
- Sheep eye ring
- Connecting ring
- Get the blue and white sponge paper and cut the outline of the whale respectively. In order to show some 3D vision effect, cut 2 pieces of blue paper which slightly smaller than the white paper. (Tip: You can search the photo of cartoon whale from internet and print out, then attach to the sponge paper, so that you can follow the outline and easily cut out the lovely graphics. )
- Take one of the blue whales paper and glue on top of the white whale.
- Turn the paper whale and place the sheep eye ring at the middle of the white color whale
- Cover it with the other piece of blue whale sponge paper.
- You could either draw the eye of whale with marker pen or cut it from black color sponge paper and stick on the whale.
- You can do some decorations for the little whale with your preference.
- After sticking and decorating, prepare the lanyard and the connecting ring.
- Use a connecting ring to hang the pendant to lanyard, and now our kids craft project of a cute and beautiful little whale necklace has been completed!